Date(s) - 09/24/2018
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Number of Attendees: 5
Margaret Schweinhaut Center
We have been asked again to perform at the Margaret Schweinhaut Senior Center in Silver Spring MD, on Monday, 24 September, at 1 PM, It is the seniors’ End of Summer Celebration. Our program would last about an hour.
It is another chance for all members and all experience levels to share Aloha with a grateful audience as well as get some “stage experience” and have some great fun.
Here are some details:
End of Summer Celebration
Monday, September 24th at 1PM
Margaret Schweinhaut Senior Center
1000 Forest Glen Road
Silver Spring, MD 20901
We usually set up and tune up 30 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please let us know. We will publish additional details as we get them and a program/set list.
|Time||Description of Event/Task|
|12:30 pm –1:00 pm||Setup and tune up (may or may not be with electronics – be prepared for unplugged performance)|
|1:00 pm – 2;00pm||NVUS Performs|
|2:00 pm to departures||Socialize with audience and get ice cream|
1. When the Saints go Marching In – Tall Oaks p.112.
2. Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head – Website: https://www.nova-uke.org/download/59/nvus-jams-catalog/1962/raindrops-keep-falling-singing-in-the-rain-medley-david-bacharac.pdf
3. Jambalaya – Tall Oaks p.21
4. Beautiful Kauai – Tall Oaks p.2
5. Edelweiss – Song and Jam p.13
6. My Little Grass Shack – Tall Oaks p.25
7. Under the Boardwalk – Tall Oaks p.27
8. The Lion Sleeps Tonight – Tall Oaks p.1
9. You are my Sunshine – Tall Oaks p.12
10. Five Foot Two – Song and Jam p.15
11. Take me out to the Ball Game – from web site: https://www.nova-uke.org/download/59/nvus-jams-catalog/2005/take-me-out-to-the-ball-game-v1-3.pdf
12. Sweet Wahine – Tall Oaks p.29
13. God Bless America – America the Beautiful (medley) – NVUS Patriotic Song Book v3.0, pp.3-4 (https://www.nova-uke.org/download/44/nvus-official-song-books/2310/nvus-patriotic-songs-book-v3-0.pdf)
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Moses Kamai
- Paul Bigelman
- Larry and Linda Burke
- Pam Bettcher